Advanced Mechanical Services is a Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Company that has been in business for over 29 years. We are headquartered in Orlando, FL and have various satellite offices We serve seven states with our fleet of approximately 150 service technicians. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We are dedicated to employee longevity through a partnership that includes honesty, integrity, professionalism and quality workmanship. We provide our customers with quality, personalized service, by trained staff.
NOW HIRING FOR CENTRAL DISPATCH POSITIONS
IMMEDIATE OPENING! Join our team of exceptional Dispatch and Client Services professionals! Advanced Mechanical Services is a Multi-State Commercial HVAC-R Company headquartered in Orlando, FL. We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package in which the company pays 100% of the employee medical insurance, and paid holidays. We are seeking Full Time, Seasoned Dispatchers with a CSR background. HVAC-R Experience is Required and Successful Applicants will have Strong Computer Skills, Multi-tasking mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to a Fast Paced Environment. Submit your resume, Interview today, Start right away!
Immediate openings for qualified Lead Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Technicians in the South East region (FL, GA, TN, AL, NC, SC, MS)
- Must be proficient in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Commercial HVAC units and Refrigeration Units
- Must be reliable; work well independently and be self-motivated
- Possess Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Lift 50+ lbs. and carry/climb all types of ladders.
- Possess clean Driving Record and pass a comprehensive background check
- Be available for on-call shifts working nights and weekends on a rotation basis
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Commercial HVACR Installer/Service Technician
- Knowledge of Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration is required (Restaurant experience a plus)
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification preferred
- National Accounts experience a plus
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Uniform Shirts
- Company Pays 100% of the Employee Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Available
- *POSSIBLE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE*
- Sign on Incentives
To Apply, please fill out the information below and submit your resume, A member of our Management team will contact you.