Advanced Mechanical Services is a Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Company that has been in business for over 29 years. We are headquartered in Orlando, FL and have various satellite offices We serve six states with our fleet of approximately 165 service technicians. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We are dedicated to employee longevity through a partnership that includes honesty, integrity, professionalism and quality workmanship. We provide our customers with quality, personalized service, by trained staff.
Billing Agent Needed
IMMEDIATE OPENING! Join our team of exceptional invoicing professionals! Advanced Mechanical Services is a Multi-State Commercial HVAC-R Company headquartered in Orlando, FL. We are seeking Full Time, Seasoned billing clerks with a minimum 2 years HVAC-R experience or related Construction Invoicing background. Industry Experience is Required and Successful Applicants will have Strong Computer Skills, Multi-tasking mindset, Attention to Detail the ability to adapt quickly to a Fast Paced Environment. Billing Agents are responsible for creating invoices and accounting statements and submitting them to customers via online portal, mail, email or other electronic data interchange. We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package with 100% paid employee medical coverage and paid holidays. Interview today, Start right away!
NOW HIRING FOR CENTRAL DISPATCH POSITIONS
IMMEDIATE OPENING! Join our team of exceptional Dispatch and Client Services professionals! Advanced Mechanical Services is a Multi-State Commercial HVAC-R Company headquartered in Orlando, FL. We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package in which the company pays 100% of the employee medical insurance, and paid holidays. We are seeking Full Time, Seasoned Dispatchers with a CSR background. HVAC-R Experience is Required and Successful Applicants will have Strong Computer Skills, Multi-tasking mindset and the ability to adapt quickly to a Fast Paced Environment. Submit your resume, Interview today, Start right away!
Immediate openings for qualified Lead Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Technicians in the South East region (FL, GA, TN, AL, NC, SC)
- Must be proficient in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Commercial HVAC units and Refrigeration Units
- Must be reliable; work well independently and be self-motivated
- Possess Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to Lift 50+ lbs. and carry/climb all types of ladders.
- Possess clean Driving Record and pass a comprehensive background check
- Be available for on-call shifts working nights and weekends on a rotation basis
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Commercial HVACR Installer/Service Technician
- Knowledge of Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration is required (Restaurant experience a plus)
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification preferred
- National Accounts experience a plus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Uniform Shirts
- 100% Employer Paid Medical for the Technician
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Available
- Work available year round
- We pay port to port for hours worked
- Quarterly Tool allowance available for Technicians after 90 days
- Technician Incentives available
- Team environment
- Added Incentive if you are willing to travel
- Relocation allowance available for the right candidate
- Competitive salary (ranks among 20% nationally)
- Advancement opportunity available
- Apply today to be eligible for a $1000.00 sign on bonus
To Apply, please fill out the information below and submit your resume, A member of our Management team will contact you.